Terms & Conditions
- Type and Purpose of Collection: Natural Benefits collects information to facilitate the use of our webpage by you, our customer. On our webpage, we collect two types of information:
- Statistical information of a non-personal nature: When you access our webpage, Natural Benefits will automatically collect certain non-identifying information, which will be collected without your knowledge or consent (hereinafter referred to as "Non-Personal Information"). Such collection is performed by most webpages, and will not allow you to be personally identified. For example, Natural Benefits utilizes "cookies", which do not contain any personal information that allows you to be identified, but which contains certain statistical information. You can instruct your computer to inform you whenever a cookie is being sent, or you can disallow cookies through your web browser. If you do choose to disallow cookies, some features of this webpage may not function, or your ability to choose some of the options may be limited.
- Information of a personal nature: To use some of the functions on our webpage, you will be asked to provide Personal Information from which you can be identified (hereinafter referred to as "Personal Information"). We will obtain your consent prior to collecting Personal Information. The purposes for the collection of Personal Information are the following:
- To process, deliver, bill for, and collect payment for purchase products;
- To provide information to our clients and marketing, and/or in the circumstances where you would reasonably expect such use or disclosure of personal information.
- To facilitate your purchase with our affiliated service providers;
- To anticipate and resolve problems with your service; and
- To update you on changes to our services or products, including new promotions.
- Affiliated Service Providers: Natural Benefits may share your information with our affiliated service providers, with whom we are affiliated so as to better serve you. For example, we may share your credit card information with the credit card service provider to process your purchase. When Natural Benefits uses affiliated service providers, it requires them to have the same level of privacy protection as we have, and therefore we expect that your information will be handled with the same level of care that we employ.
- Where required by law: Natural Benefits may share the collected information where required by law, specifically in response to a demand from government authorities where such demand meets the legal requirements.
- Statistical Analysis: We may share aggregated statistical information with third parties for advertising or marketing purposes. No Personal Information will be shared in this manner.
- Protection of Your Information: We take very seriously our responsibility to protect the information that you are entrusting us with. As such, we limit access and use state of the art technologies to safeguard Personal Information from unauthorized intrusions. It should be noted that while we will do our utmost to protect your information, no security procedure is currently 100% effective. Should any breach of your personal information occur, we will inform you as soon as possible.
- Right to Examine Information: You have the right to examine any of your Personal Information that we collect. Should you wish to examine the information, please send us a written request to: https://naturalbenefits.ca/pages/contact. We reserve the right to charge you a reasonable administrative fee to access your information.
- Children Under 13: Given our concern for the privacy of children, it is our policy not to collect information from children under the age of 13.
- Should you no longer wish to receive our emails, please update your preferences at ACCOUNT
Terms & Conditions
This website is operated by Natural Benefits. Natural Benefits offers this website to you, the user, conditional upon your acceptance of all terms and conditions stated here. By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms”). These Terms apply to all users of the site, including users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services.
Online Store Terms
By agreeing to these Terms, you (i) represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, (ii) agree not to use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose, (iii) agree not to transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature and (iv) agree that any breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of Services.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any lawful reason at any time. You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve transmissions over various networks and changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
We do not refund for change of mind, however our goods do come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Canada Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major fault or failure. You are also entitled to have the goods or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality.
Accuracy, Completeness and Timeliness of Information
We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
Prices for our products are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice, and to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void if prohibited by local law.
Accuracy of Billing and Account Information
You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
Optional Tools and Third Party Links
We may provide you with access to third-party tools over which we neither monitor nor have any control nor input. We shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third-party tools. Any use by you of optional tools offered through the site is entirely at your own risk.Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials, websites or related services. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
User Comments, Feedback and Other Submissions
If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, ‘comments’), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation (i) to maintain any comments in confidence; (ii) to pay compensation for any comments; or (iii) to respond to any comments. We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion to be unlawful, offensive, threatening, libellous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms. You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libellous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
Errors, Inaccuracies and Omissions
Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
Disclaimer of Warranties; Limitation of Liability
We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free. We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement. In no case shall Natural Benefits, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors or service providers be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
In the event that any provision of these Terms is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes.
The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. These Terms and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to the Service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any other agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms).
These Terms and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Ontario, Canada.
Changes to the Terms of Service
You can review the most current version of the Terms at any time at this page. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Subscriptions are available for all flavours, in all sizes. Natural Benefits accepts cancellations on Subscriptions, however contact needs to be made with the Natural Benefits Customer Service team in order to action the cancellation.
Questions about the Terms should be sent to us on the Contact page https://naturalbenefits.ca/pages/contact